3 consecutive days
The next intake: 29-30 & 31 March 2017
29 March 2016
Solvay Brussels School-EM, Av. F.D. Roosevelt, 42, 1050 Brussels
2.150 € (+ 21% VAT), including the course material and breaks
- Brochure & Registration
Solvay Brussels School - ULB CP114/1
42 av. F.D. Roosevelt
Tel: +32 (0)2 650.66.90
Leading change to success
Change has become a constant in today's organisations. No one can avoid it. Change processes are complicated but fascinating, as they involve people, systems and their interactions.
Change processes in organisations often come up against resistance and too rarely they lead to the expected outcomes.
In this constantly evolving context, managing change is certainly fundamental to keep your organisation in the race towards the future.
The programme aims at:
In the press
- understanding the three pillars of change: processes, people and communication
- providing the tools and methods necessary to understand the change drivers inside organisations
- learning how to influence positively people and processes towards change
- identifying your personal way to cope with change
- learning how to plan and to effectively communicate change
- building your specific change management plan based on your real case
WHO IS IT FOR?
This seminar is designed for every individual involved in change processes in an organisation, typically managers at any level and in any area or internal or external consultants.
Organized over 3 days, the training will cover the following topics:
- Facts and figures about Change Management: a quick review of the literature
- Hard skills
- Inspire your organisation
- Founding principles and values of organisations
- Build your dream
- Communicate the vision
- Lead the people
- What drives you, what drives others?
- How do you and others react to change?
- How to deal with emotions, fear and opposition?
- Learn from experience: a real Business Case
PERSONAL CHANGE MANAGEMENT CASE:
- Supervision of participants' real cases
- Debate and debriefing
- Preparation of your own take-home message
The programme is co-animated by Bernard De Cannière, programme director, Philippe Kaplan and Christophe Oudot, each one bringing his own experience and perspective on Change Management.
Lecturer in several Leadership programmes at Solvay and in other international universities, Bernard De Cannière is Civil engineer from the ULB and certified coach from HEC Paris, Bernard holds a DEA in psychology (cognitive science). Passionate by people' and organisations' development, he has an extensive business experience as a manager and a coach.
Philippe Kaplan is Managing Director of Alterface, a technology company providing interactive attractions for themed parks. Prior to this, he held strategic positions in different businesses, among others as CFO inside HeidelbergCement group, for Turkey, Asia and Benelux. In this context he has realized large and complex reorganizations between different operating units and countries.
As consultant and Coach acting at individual, team and organizational levels, Christophe Oudot has more than 14 years experience in Process Improvement and Change Management. He has been working in 20 different organizations helping them to increase their performance and agility whilst ensuring Business Alignment & Innovation. He is also the IT Governance technical director of the ALTRAN Group. Christophe has created “Objectif l’Homme” a non-Profit organization aiming at individuals’ personal and social development.
“This highly interactive Programme provided me with a well-structured knowledge, good case studies and an array of practical exercises useful to understand, initiate and successfully implement change in my own work setting and personal life. Skilled coaches and focus on the people side of change was truly appreciated.”
Manager Central Eastern Europe