Bernard Nicolay is passionate about finance and education, and committed to lecturing, advising, and investing for sustainable value.
- Academic Director of the Solvay Lifelong Learning Advanced Master in Financial Markets and an Adjunct Professor of Finance at SBSEM, Paris-Dauphine and Conservatoire national des arts et métiers (Cnam, Paris)
- Senior Advisor capitalising on 25+ years’ experience as senior banking and insurance executive
- Seed investor and advisor to scaleups and start-ups, affiliated with Be Angels, a business angel network based in Brussels
- Board Member of Rise for Kids Belgium and active supporter of the Demoucelle Parkinson Charity
- Graduate from Solvay Brussels School and MBA from INSEAD.